THREE OPTIONS FOR VOTING!
DO NOT MAIL IN YOUR BALLOT IF YOU HAVE AN ABSENTEE BALLOT.
DO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. TAKE YOUR BALLOT IN PERSON TO THE COURTHOUSE OR GOVT SERVICES BUILDING (see addresses below) and put it in the drop box.
YOU CAN DO THIS ANYTIME. From now until 3:00 pm November 3
2. GO AND VOTE IN PERSON at the courthouse or government services building.
3. Find your polling place and vote November 3.
Click her to find your polling place. FIND YOUR POLLING PLACE
Where to vote depends on your county
Take an ID and all your friends who haven’t voted with you. And… of course remember ROGER for the State Senate. check it out…
Hours for voting early in person:
10-3 Saturday 10/31;
8-5 Monday 11/2
What to do if you are not registered.
Bring one of the following with you.
① ID with current name and address
• Valid Minnesota driver’s license, learner’s permit or ID; or a receipt for any of these.
• Tribal ID with name, address, photo and signature.
② Photo ID and a document with current name and address
|APPROVED PHOTO IDS (CHOOSE ONE)|
The ID can be expired.
o Driver’s license, state ID or learner’s permit issued by any state
o U.S. Passport
o U.S. Military or Veteran ID
o Tribal ID with name, signature and photo
o Minnesota university, college or technical college ID
o Minnesota high school ID
|APPROVED DOCUMENTS (CHOOSE ONE)|
Can be shown on electronic device.
o Bill, account or start-of-service statement due or dated within 30 days of the election for:
o Phone, TV or internet
o Solid waste, sewer, electric, gas or water
o Banking or credit card
o Rent or mortgage
o Residential lease or rent agreement valid through Election Day
Current student fee statement